Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Week 25 from Baseline

The arthritis has been quiet.

Very quiet.

Very very quiet.

Good! Wonderful! Excellent!

Unfortunately, the news isn’t all roses. The headaches are still hanging around. They range from mild to raging and last for 2-4 days at a time. It’s been a several weeks now since I have gone a whole week without one. So I’ve been hitting the Panadene Forte and the Nurofin Plus a lot. More than even I am prepared to accept and regular readers know my free-flowing history with the stuff.
So in short, I’m probably going to end up sitting down with Dr Flowers for a little chit-chat. I’nm headache free for now, but if I get another one this week, I’m scheduling an appointment without any further delays.

Here’s hoping for a headache-free existence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;