Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Week 23 from Baseline

Well, since I last provided an update, I have remembered to take my morning AND my evening doses of Salazopyrin and it seems to have made all the difference. I’ve been barely symptomatic at all since the last time I provided an update. The times that I have been a little symptomatic, it’s limited to the ankle and its because I’ve gone on a run, or had a long St John shift. Perfectly reasonable and expected if you ask me.

All in all, I’m very pleased with my progress provided I take both the Adalimumab and the Salazopyrin. I guess that makes me a little concerned in the sense that I wonder what will happen when he General lets me step down off Salazopyrin altogether and how I will react to that. Right now, I wonder if longer term, I will need to continue to take both. I do hope not. After all, it is toxic medication. And the less one has to endure in the long run, the better off one will probably be.

But I also think that I shouldn’t worry about all that right now and enjoy the fact that I have been quite stable and pain-free. So I’ll do that instead!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon, this is your CO. YOU'RE LATE!!! 1 HOUR LATE!! BAD SHARON! BAD!!!
I even had 2 cups of coffee this morning in preparation!

Sharon Carpenter said...

Oh shit.....

Time for some serious sucking up. And pushups

Post a Comment

 
;