Friday, February 11, 2011

Week 21 from Baseline

This last week has seen my left ankle quite grumpy. It's not grumpy enough to bring back my limp, but there has definitely been some general umpleasantness about it. From a pain score point of view, it's around two and a half.

Of course it would help if I remembered to take Salazopyrin at night. Over the entire week, for some reason, I have remembered to take the two tablets in the morning, but I haven't remembered my evening dose.

BAD Sharon. BAD BAD BAD Sharon.

Must make more efforts and perhaps set up some reminders.

Aside from that, I am pretty well and I'm looking forward to a relatively relaxing weekend. And with any luck, I'll be heading out for a run should the weather become a bit kinder and the pathways less wet.

And on that note, it's just after 4pm on Friday. Beer O' Clock! Happy weekend all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;